Monday, February 1, 2016

And Speaking of Pants...

Doesn't everyone have a favorite pair of pants? 
maybe they're well worn and fuzzy feeling on the outsides, or stretchy in all the right places.
interesting knee details or fun pockets perfect for your day to day life. 

I have a few favorite, and on my oddest pair the button ripped off...



I found this pair at goodwill fresh man year and fell head over heals in love.
I don't know what it is about those useless over decorated pockets and oddly placed seems that made me swoon~

But oh do they make me swoon!

This hole was a big one, so I needed to darn it before attaching any thing to it. 



Or risk the chance of making it worse.

and then all that was left to do was choose a button.



It was a harder choice than you would think..

But I finally made up my mind!



Only to discover that during the three months these pants were sitting in my project bin I grew two pants sizes.

Know anyone size six who wants over-detailed, low-rise, flare-legs?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate