Thursday, February 25, 2016

Throw Back Thursday

This is my first TBT on TheClassySavige blog!

and as such I figured that it should feature something truly special and wildly popular.

My Sierra! 


I don't have a dress mold and it looks rubbish when it isn't on so naturally I posed in it with a turtle neck on!

This is my first bra, my second time working with stretch and my third time working with elastic.
so I'm pretty proud. 

The fabric is an up-cycled cotton jersey.
(my dad's old shirt)
And I just used white braided elastic from Walmart to finish the edges. 
All of the findings are scrapped from a old nude bra that fell to shreds.
And the pattern is by the lovely Madalynne, It's a free PDF pattern. 
find it here~

I'll admit I was very skeptical about this bra. 
No wires? doesn't that mean no support? 

NOPE!

this bra holds. it.  DOWN!

Madelyn is a bra wizard. I firmly believe this.
I have worn this thing at least once a week since I made it.

And I will be making more~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate