Monday, March 7, 2016

I've got magic to do

Just for you~



My lovely friend Paula invited me out to see pippin and I knew just what I was going to wear! 

I just had to fix it first! 


This sweater is from goodwill, another lovely friend saw it and thought of me. 

Well... She thought of my rabbit 


As much as I ADORE this sweater I never really wear it. It's just so...pizzazzey. 

Don't  get me wrong I love a grand finale as much as the next guy. 
But I wasn't ready to take the leap with all this glitz. 

I've already found my corner of the sky~

(punny Gif)

So I unpicked the stitches on half the gems 


Such {glory!!} ;) 

So far that's 4 pippin references ;) 
It was a Great show! And I wore a great sweater.



And just in case you haven't seen the show, or caught my puns~
 ~here's just the opening number.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate