Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Redemption!

You very well may remember that failed dye bath of mine. 

While I didn't get the results I wanted, I did get some mighty fine denim blue lace. 



I'm quite proud of this color, and I have never been a wasteful Wendy. 

So I decided to change my origanal plan for a silk and lace nightgown and instead make a lace and jersy Mallory Lane.

I'm quite proud of the way it turned out! 



Construction was a breeze. The only thing that gave me trouble was the wiggly FOE I was working with. But more detailed on that are on their way next...



Along with the Mallory lane I also constructed a lacy thong and some lace breifs. 




I used Fehr Trade's pattern and my own self drafted pantie pattern. 

I did edit the thong pattern a smidge to my friends measurements. I'm hoping now that I didn't make the crotch covering bit too long...



High waisted thong? Is that a thing? 

I'm sure it's a thing. 
At the very least it's a thing now, because I have one sitting on my coffee table! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate